About this EventAdd to calendar
We invite you to join a dynamic conversation on authenticity and professional development for University faculty and staff on Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021, at 9 a.m.
Leaders from the University and throughout South Florida will share pivotal experiences and decisions that shaped their careers and personal growth. You may recall Human Resource's Office of Workplace Equity and Inclusion hosted a similar leadership event last year and encourage you to attend to hear from a new panel of dynamic leaders and mentors.
Ryan Holmes, associate vice president for Student Affairs and dean of students at the University of Miami, will be joined by:
• Kysha Harriell, clinical professor and executive director of the Office of Academic Enhancement, University of Miami
• Henri R. Ford, M.D., MHA, dean and chief academic officer for the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
• Renée Dickens Callan, executive director of Student Life, University of Miami
• Ebony Smith, executive coach, and president of Ebenum Equation
• Rueben Stokes, JEDI Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion subject matter expert and trusted Advisor to Corporate Leadership Teams, retired Vice President of Global Diversity & Inclusion for Thermo Fisher Scientific
There will be time for audience questions at the end of the formal panel discussion.
2 people are interested in this event